Clients who change your business
There are many ways of marketing hypnosis services. However marketing theory has identified what are known as Strategically Significant customers. All marketing should be focused on strategically significant customers first. To count as strategic a client needs to satisfy one or more of three requirements:
- Customers with high life-time values (i.e. customers who will use the service many times in the long term). For a hypnotherapy practice this type of customer is actually quite rare. If you do your job properly they should not be coming back repeatedly!
- Customers who serve as benchmarks for other customers. These are very valuable to the working hypnotherapist since these are the customers who tell their friends, and their friends' friends, and are willing to give testimonials and be references for wavering customers.
- Customers who inspire change in the supplier.
These are actually the most valuable type of customer. These are clients who are willing to let you follow up. They will often tell you what they think worked well, and what did not work so well. The best type of customer is someone who is demanding and unreasonable and wants more than you are prepared to give.
That kind of customer is what forces you to improve your service, to learn more, to make changes in your product, and generally keeps you from getting complacent. Complacent providers get replaced by proactive providers.
You should follow up after every session, and keep records how your client decided to use you, and not some other service.
- AfterwardsnessNachträglichkeit Deferred action - 2019-04-30
- Low Fat Diet Mental Health - 2019-04-12
- Paranormal beliefs in hypnotherapy - 2019-04-09